Practice and Learn to Play Guitar with full featured Online Tablature Player
Minipanel: Fretboard, Piano, Drums ☚ ☀
Slow down ☚
Select a region ☀
Loop over a selected region ☚
Pitch shift ☀
Rithm count in
Master Volume ☀
Track Mixer ☚ ☀
View Tabs+Score, Score, Tabs, +/-Rithm ☀
Play files from your PC ☚
Play from internet
tabs were carefully selected to have no © info
Install android app:
Print (Needs captcha)
- - No ads, Not intruisive. Check source code at github
Help ghitara.com to grow: Upload a Tab:
Tested on Firefox(Linux/Windows), Crome(Linux Windows), and MsEdge,
There are some Safari iOS versions it does not work
Use a Desktop or a Laptop computer to experience the all the features. Mobile version has limitted options due to reduced rendering area
Search by Author from top menu letters or by Song / Author in the Search Box
Practice Guitar Solo, Arpegios and Cords.
Bookmark your scores clicking top icon.
Wow! Plays ASCII Tabs
To share a Tab and contribute to ghitara database
goto (Please do it so!)
How to Slow down Music for Guitar?
- Typing a less than 3 letters would search Authors by first letter
- Typing more than 3 letters would perform a normal search
How to Shift the Pitch Partiture?
- From the Player 1.0x control select desired speed.
How to Select
- From the Player spinner control select desired pitch.
Check this YOUTUBE video for details
All player features are open thanks to: AlhaTAB which is Licensed: Mozilla Public License 2.0
Supported Files "*.gp, *.gp3, *.gp4, *.gp5, *.gpx, *.mxml, *.mid, *.midi, ASCII"
- PC: Clik on the score hold the left mouse and select then you can repeat/slow the selected section
- Mobile: Click the Hand in the toolbar then click from where to play and then click again to where to play
- Once selected you can check the repeat button and practice that selected region
- Once selected you can slowdown and or accelerate the region
Mobile version: Reduced features due rendering area